At Capturing Courage International Ministries we bring a three-fold braid of ministry. These following three dynamics strengthen and create a work that is not easily undone. These three focuses create a strong bond in the Lord and with each other.
These three priorities mirror God’s position toward us:
- God the Father continually initiates RELATIONSHIP with us
- Jesus Christ his Son, through salvation, makes TRANSFORMATION possible
- Our Holy Spirit DISCIPLES us, helps us, guides us
Strand #One: Authentic Relationships (Coming on the Inside)
This is marked by three simple processes:
- let’s get to know each other
- let’s wait on the Lord together
- let’s enter into the Lord’s work together
This begins through email, Facebook, and phone calls. First we get to know one another. What are your callings and visions from the Lord? How is the Lord leading you? Together we begin to pray about what the Lord might have us do in person alongside each other.
And God-willing, and as the Lord leads, we come to where you are. Even on the ground we enter into fellowship first and foremost. We then minister as you invite. On the ground alongside the work God has given you we bring:
- inner healing and deliverance, heart healing for you and your people
- intimacy with God through prayer, humility, and leading
- heart conversations, preaching and teaching, about life, love, and ministry
“Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me. Do not banish me from your presence, and don’t take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of my salvation.” Psalm 51:10-12 NLT
Strand #Two: Spiritual Transformation (Authentic Conversations)
Through dialogue, preaching, teaching, and healing prayer we tackle heart issues such as:
- how much does God love us?
- what do we do with sin and failure?
- how might our churches reflect the heart of God?
Once we are on the ground, living alongside you for a time, eating what you offer us, travelling as you travel, we have opportunity to discuss the many difficult and tangible questions facing leaders and churches today.
There is a fresh movement of the Lord throughout the global church and as we pay attention to this, learning from it, we are positioned to bring perspective outside your own area. We are continually learning and becoming bigger thinkers ourselves and this we offer to you towards your own success. We therefore dialogue and seek the Lord together for wisdom’s and clarity for you and the ministry you are uniquely called to. We might discuss issues such as:
- law, legalism and rules, versus freedom in Christ
- men and women in marriage, the church, and leadership
- leadership basics, integrity, holiness, humility and more
“Make every effort to respond to God’s promises. Supplement your faith with a generous portion of moral excellence, and moral excellence with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with patient endurance, and patient endurance with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love for everyone.” 2 Peter 1:5-7 NLT
Strand #Three: Ongoing Discipleship (Spiritual Teaching)
Through CCI Materials we are challenged:
- to align our lives with the heart of God
- to become personally intimate with our God
- to be bold in our love for each other
A big part of the work of Capturing Courage is the continuing development of relevant materials to encourage and equip both leaders and their congregations. We bring the heart of God to our lives. We bring forth issues of compassion, mercy, gratefulness, faithfulness and more.
While Bible Schools around the world are doing a great job of bringing the hard skills of expository training, Biblical studies, historical Christianity and more, we at CCI are bringing the soft skills of hearts made right with Christ. Out of this flows wise and compassionate ministry that changes lives. We do this through:
- Capturing God’s Heart – a monthly topical Bible Study sent direct to your email
- Leadership Lessons – practical challenges and encouragements to your personal leadership
- Other Specific resources and answers to dilemma’s and questions found on the field as we travel from place to place.
“Preserve the teaching of God; entrust his instructions to those who follow me.” Isaiah 8:16 NLT
Through this Three-Fold Ministry:
We are serving the hearts, minds, and lives of the body of Christ.
“Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.” 1 Thessalonians 5:11