When I was in India I prayed for a lot of people. I’ve learned the healing prayer model from Impact Nations. It is pretty easy.
- Can I pray for you today?
- Where is your pain?
- On a scale of 1 – 10 how bed is the pain?
- May I touch (your shoulder, or where the pain is)?
- “I declare that all pain in the shoulder must go right now in the name of Jesus”
- How is your pain now?
- Oh, it is a 4 out of 10 instead of (previous answer).
- Okay, let’s pray again
- “I declare that all pain in the should must go right now in the name of Jesus”
Most times, pain is gone completely. Movement is restored. Strength returns.
Continue reading A 20-Year Game Plan
I’ve been involved in revival for a long time although for many of those years I missed naming it for what it was. You see, I once believed that revival is marked by a loud, exuberant, ra-ra, experience in the Lord, yet I’ve come to find that revival is a deep, quiet work of the Lord way down inside us. Often times this deep revival results in a move of the Spirit over us that brings in greater silence; we are simply in awe before our Lord, humbled and quiet in Him.
In cultures and settings where loud and exuberant is the norm, when the Lord moves people to silence I know that revival is happening. When prayer clients are brought to sober reality and silence before the Lord I know revival is happening.
Continue reading Revival